BALENCIAGA Store Director | Short Hills Mall
Balenciaga - Regular
SHORT HILLS - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Define targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved
- Implement action plans and follow-up
- Analyze the results: daily, weekly, monthly and set up constant assessments
- Focus on key KPIs and create a strong store culture and storytelling approach
- Understand and monitor constantly local business environment including market trends and competition
- Keep relevant with market and fashion trends
- Share with store team
- Integrate/adapt insights in store action plan
- Define constantly opportunities for growth and execute actions accordingly
- Communicate high quality relevant feedbacks and report to HQs/HO and/or store team
- Oversee and ensure weekly payroll is accurately reported for store team
- Complete Monthly Store Schedule for the team to reflect needs of the business
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with Balenciaga behaviors
- Provide a clear vision and goals for the team and for the individuals
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Consistently recruit top talent in partnership with the Head of Retail and HR
- Create development plans for store management and store teams, ensure professional growth via training and coaching
- Ensure professional growth and training of the store team with a coaching approach, by constantly stimulating them to be up-to-date in the Fashion industry
- Coach consistently direct reports
- Provide structured feedback on a regular basis
- Manage individual appraisal interview at least twice a year
- Motivate and challenge store management and store teams on a regular basis
- Organize qualitative time with the team (team building…)
A BRAND PROMOTER (CLIENTS)
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Embody constantly Balenciaga codes and engage local people with the brand
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Store according to the Company directions (VM guidelines)
- Ensure that the store image in line with corporate standards
- Ensure store team is aware of this standards
- Ensure that team behaviors are consistent with the standards of Balenciaga services, image and values
- Lead by example conveying Balenciaga behaviors towards clients
- Know his/her clients and prospects (quantitative and qualitative) to define action plans
- Attract and recruit new clients from personal network and external partners
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
- Oversee the clienteling approach
- Ensure that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Ability to engage VIP and celebrities
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Handle all administration and accounting responsibilities.
- Achieve and authorize planning, organize and plan the activities providing available resources to manage the expected workload
- Apply all the necessary golden rules to ensure the safety of both store team and clients
- Supervise warehouse stock, verify that it is in line with the Store’s sales potential, and report to Merchandising Retail at Headquarters accordingly
- Take all the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of the products and all valuable materials in the store along with the Warehouse
- Ensure that the packaging and positioning of the product are coherent to the protection of corporate assets
- Opening and closing of the store
- Oversee day-to-day operations of store
- Maintain a cost conscious approach when suggesting initiatives, when reviewing bills and when making expense decisions. Protecting the bottom line of the company and its sales are paramount to the success of any retail initiative.
- Process Payroll as directed by the company.
- Maintain store schedules.
- Ensure staff adheres to attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure that petty cash & check reconciliation is processed correctly each month and submitted prior to due date.
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store: front of house, back of house, team
- Supervise inventory activities and warehouse stock and report immediately any discrepancies
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
WHO YOU ARE
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in a managerial position (minimum 20 people) in luxury Retail industry
- Inclusive leadership style and entrepreneurship
- High sensitivity to clients experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, risk-taking, dynamic, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering digital skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Short Hills Mall team as a Store Director who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America