BALENCIAGA Wholesale Intern | New York City
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Accompany the sales team on local product knowledge clinics
- Assist the team in preparing wholesale reporting and visual guides
- Track/Organize sample requests between all departments and clients
- Communicate with approved clients to relay necessary information
- Compile shipping and sales reports
- Work on copy and familiar with product and material composition information
- Assist with daily office duties
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Abel to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft programs, JOOR a plus
- Strong interest in luxury fashion
- Able to receive academic credit
- Able to work 3-4 days a week
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Part time
- Nord America
- United States of America