BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Store Manager, Chicago
Bottega Veneta - Regular
CHICAGO - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Chicago.
How you will contribute:
- Support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store
- Drive the achievement of the store’s sale targets while also supporting the team to meet individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Work with the Store Manager to mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Partner with the Store Manager to monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff’s client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Assist the Store Manager with recruiting store associates and maintaining a pool of potential candidates
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Comply with and enforce Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Deliver exceptional service to all clientele by upholding brand service values and standards while managing customer relationships in a timely, professional manner
- Effectively perform operational functions: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience in a managerial role
- Ability to work in a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Available to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America