BOTTEGA VENETA Market Director, Southeast
Bottega Veneta - Regular
BAL HARBOUR - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Southeast Market Director who will report to the Vice President of Retail, East Coast & Canada, as part of our dynamic team based in Miami.
The Southeast Market Director has the mission to lead their market, drive the business, manage and motivate their teams, create a unique client experience to reach sales goals and optimize productivity.
How you will contribute:
- Support the VP of Retail in the implementation of strategies to achieve financial results for the region
- Strengthen the Stores organization and provide the leadership needed to achieve market, financial and operational targets
- Implement Retail Excellence in order to build an impeccable Customer Experience both in store and via e-commerce
- Identify and maximize sales by department / category in line with the company strategy
- Define and set, with the VP of Retail, clear goals, sales plans and budgets
- Be responsible for the people strategy supported by the HR Manager
- Be aware of competitors activity, conduct Mystery Visits on competitors, develop effective networking across the perimeter followed
Leadership and Staff
- Build, maintain and follow up action plans done by Store Managers
- Build Store Manager’s competencies, empower them by delegating challenges and providing them with exposure to the network
- Motivate, retain and evaluate People through the support of the Store Managers
- Ensure Team working, motivate employees to share information and knowledge, while encouraging them to collaborate on a daily basis
- Identify Staff needed to maximize the sales, challenging the Store Managers
- Define, propose, identify correct staffing for the Stores
- Maintain a bench of talent in the market for future openings
- Ensure an excellent customer service in alignment with Company standards
- Ensure an efficient use of the Customer Relationship Management, select and approve the appropriate actions based on effective clienteling action plan
- Uphold respect of Bottega Veneta’s standards and procedures (visual, merchandising, maintenance, grooming, stock, etc.) and ensure operation excellence
- Ensure stock organization, accuracy and availability within the perimeter managed
- Coach Store Managers on how to develop excellent customer service
Who you are:
- A highly talented and creatively driven individual with a successful performance record and a demonstrated ability to build on a platform where there is a strong DNA.
- 5-6 years minimum of retail management experience
- Is perceived as a leader and is able to influence people
- Strategic and solution minded
- Track record of individual performance, delivering results beyond expectations
- A strong understanding of fashion, art and luxury
- Manages conflicts towards constructive resolution and is open to feedback
- Embraces the Brand and self-expression, being mindful of brand aesthetic and vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and inspirational
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America