BOTTEGA VENETA Regional Facility Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Regional Facility Manager who will report to the Vice President of Architecture & Preservation, as part of our dynamic team in New York.
The Regional Facility Manager is a highly organized, execution-driven individual who is equipped with experience managing facilities in a growing retail network in the Americas region. The role will partner cross-functionally with the internal and store teams to ensure a consistent brand experience in our corporate office and retail store environment. This individual is responsible for the stores maintenance in order to project an exceptional brand image and provide a superior customer experience.
How you will contribute:
Strategies & Objectives
- Promote and perfect company culture through new maintenance practices and processes within the office
- Forecast and maintain annual budget for store retail network
- Manage, oversee and serve as main point of contact for all Service Channel projects
- With retail partners, create a guide for brand standards related to store environment (fixture care/replacements, and acceptable levels of wear/tear)
- Establish a qualified mix of vendors to maintain brand standards
- Manage service and warranty contracts for all external vendors (Master & Individual store contracts)
- Develop and oversee Preventative Maintenance contracts (HVAC, Fire Alarm system/monitoring, landscaping, etc.)
- Manage and track small retail and office repairs and improvements (carpet replacement, lighting upgrades, etc.)
- Daily oversight of facilities budgets and spending and monthly reporting of expenses and open to spend
- Schedule, dispatch and coordinate vendors with on-site manager in response to office and retail facilities requests
- Participate in new store opening turnover to ensure proper standards and identify potential warranty issues
- Additional duties with retail and office growth
- Be an in house expert of all stores equipment to anticipate and create a repair and maintenance strategy
- Define facility guidelines and procedures in accordance with Group policies and law requirements. Conduct regular store visits to ensure compliance.
- Develop a regional facility network between brands in order to create value through experience and suppliers sharing
- Run an initial audit of all stores to assess their condition and create a facility management strategy ( repair and maintenance services on prevention and recurring services)
- Support the stores in sourcing, quoting and hiring best in class outside contractors and service technicians by leveraging on brands needs and experience.
- Responsible for building and maintaining company standards across all Directly Operated Stores and Wholesale environments, coordinating and managing all emergency and planned repairs and maintenance, and creating and coordinating an ongoing standardized renovations and new openings schedule.
- Partner with Indirect Purchasing to launch tenders to better monitor spend and achieve savings across the brands
- Effectively manage all landlord tenant coordinator and contractor relationships to successfully resolve any disputes or conflicts that may arise.
- Negotiate with service providers to put in place maintenance contracts and better anticipate costs
- Work closely with stores managers and contractors to identify problems, develop solutions, and review estimates.
- Act as company point person for all facilities related issues, requests and emergencies.
- Support the brand to develop and maintain facilities budgets based on aging schedules and forecasts with all decisions made in conformance with budget expectations.
- Responsible for leadership and supervision of facilities teams to create and comply with brand standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to communication with the global facilities management teams of the brands is required
Who you are:
- Minimum of 4-year experience in Facilities operations in Luxury retail industry, including building infrastructure.
- Knowledge of standard quality means and materials in construction and millwork
- Must have a good budgeting and general math skills
- College/Master degree with technical studies background
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Attitude to team working
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to different brands cultures and stakeholders
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of the time
- Previous experience with construction or project management, a plus
Salary Range- New York:
- Annual base salary range of $90,000 to $100,000 USD.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America