BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Marketing Coordinator (Freelance)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Retail Marketing Coordinator who will report to the Marketing + Communications Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York.
How you will contribute:
- Support Marketing + Communications Manager with the planning and execution of all retail and clientelling events in the Americas.
- Manage in store events from inception to completion, work with WW and local teams to ensure events meet brand standards and strategic goals.
- Advise on in store budget costs in partnership with CRM + VIC teams.
- Update vendor database with local partners and oversee retail specific sections [florists, caters, calligraphers etc.
- Ensure brand guidelines are being upheld, update and redistribute as needed.
- Build brand pitches and proposals for in store events, contribute to brainstorming sessions.
- Work cross functionally in tandem with Marketing + Communications Manager to communicate to with internal teams about upcoming retail initiatives and create benchmarking standard.
- Compile event + activation recaps and distribute to AMER and WW teams.
- Conduct competitive research and industry news on events.
- Liaise with store managers, wholesale partners, and malls to build proposals and activations for the
- Assist in project management and production needs during key moments and brand activations. Support on site as needed.
- Work with mall teams to develop 360 strategy including events, LRA, and special projects.
- Partner with wholesale team and their partners to create comprehensive marketing plan on a quarterly basis.
Who you are:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
Salary Range- New York:
- Salary range of $20.00-$23.00/hr.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America