BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Training Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Retail Training Intern who will report to the Retail Trainer as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This opportunity will allow you to gain experience within a luxury brand that will support you for your next endeavor and future career. You will gain a well-rounded overview of Retail Training, working with our U.S. Training team to develop initiatives and execute directives supporting our 50 retail locations in the AMER region.
How you will contribute:
- Support the development of new retail training program initiatives
- Support any local training adaptation needed in line with local cultural difference and local needs whilst respecting Brand Global guidelines
- Monitor and coordinate in Store Induction for all newly hired retail employees following WW Training Department guidelines
- Organize classroom Immersion program for newly hired retail employees following WW Training Department guidelines
- Support the organization of our yearly training calendar in accordance to local needs and WW Training Department guidelines
- Support with booking hotels and flights for trainees attending any training initiatives.
- Follow-up on sending mystery shopping results and store action plans.
- Provide stores with weekly E-learning (EdApp) completion reports and follow up on stores that need support
- Perform monthly training reports
- Collect store feedback, best practices, and training opportunities.
- Maintain the training tools platform with the most recent tools and activities.
Who you are:
- Able to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and perform tasks in a self-sufficient manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
- Eager to learn
- Students MUST be able to receive academic credit for this paid internship.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America