BOTTEGA VENETA Store Director, Beverly Hills Flagship
Bottega Veneta - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Store Director who will report to the Regional Director as part of our dynamic team in Beverly Hills.
How you will contribute
- Support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store
- Drive the achievement of the store’s sale targets while also meeting individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff’s client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Manage recruiting for store associates and maintaining a pool of potential candidates
- Facilitate staff training's and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Comply with and enforce Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Deliver exceptional service to all clientele by upholding brand service values and standards while managing customer relationships in a timely, professional manner
- Effectively perform operational functions: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience in a managerial role
- Ability to work in a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America