BOTTEGA VENETA Supervisor, Woodbury Commons Outlet
Bottega Veneta - Regular
CENTRAL VALLEY - United States of America
How you will contribute:
- Inspires trust by displaying honesty and contributes to creating and maintaining a positive environment, especially in critical situations.
- Collaborates with the SM to build cohesive diverse teams, is considered a point of reference for the store staff, shares experiences and information, listens to people, adapts to different and multicultural personalities, seeks for collaboration, provides support to colleagues and works with everyone to get things done.
- Knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy and constructive approach. Provides constructive feedback.
- Guarantees that all the policies and procedures are properly followed when SM or ASM are not in store.
- Pays attention to details and strives to meet quality luxury standards. Observes all activities with critical eyes and supports the Store Manager in continuously seeking ways of improvement.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of previous retail sales experience in a customer service related field; preferably a luxury environment
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends/news
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all times
- Luxury retail sales experience preferred
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Available to work closing shifts a minimum of 3 times per week, minimum of 3 Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America