BRIONI Store Supervisor | Beverly Hills
Brioni - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
How You Will Contribute
- Accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to the teamwork
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities, and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
- Assist Store Manager in daily operations activities: management of shifts and days off, daily inventory, cash management, Store maintenance, open and close the store
- In absence of the Store Manager, act as the point of reference of the store for clients and employees.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a sales position in a luxury brand
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of men's formalwear
- Good knowledge of high-end fashion field
- MTM specialization is a plus
- Planning and organization
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- A proactive individual
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
- Able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods
Why Work With Us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America