Customer Service Supervisor - Optical Store Channel
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor – OS who will report to the Customer Service Manager as part based out in the Bridgewater, NJ office.
You will be responsible to lead and manage our customer service team that focuses on the support of our Optical Sales Channel customers.
Coordinate and supervise the activities of the OS Customer Service team to maintain and further enhance customer service excellence.
Meet organizational and operational targets in order to deliver customer service excellence and maximize business opportunities.
How you will contribute
- Support and oversee the daily operations of the OS Customer Service team
- Monitor the implementation of business and customer-specific policies and procedures in line with KE business scope
- Act as escalation point in complex customer-related issues
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are in place to deliver quality customer service
- Monitor service standards against set KPIs
- Analyze statistics and/or other data to determine and exceed the level of customer support to be provided
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with business partners to support and implement growth strategies
- Participate to ad-hoc sales and/or customer service related projects/activities
- Build and maintain team effectiveness
- Identify and address staff development needs
- Run annual as well as mid-year performance reviews
- Actively engage in the staff recruiting process
Who you are
- Proven experience in both a team leading and customer/sales support management role
- 4+ years of work experience in a B2B contact center environment
- In-depth knowledge of B2B customer service principles and practices
- Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of advantage
- Master's degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience.
- Proven working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Team leadership & management
- Clear and open communication
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Initiative and flexibility
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America