GUCCI Associate District Manager - Southwest
Gucci - Regular
California - United States of America
The Associate District Manager plays a key leadership role within the Retail Management team. He/she is responsible for continuously challenging respective stores in delivering exceptional results and providing the highest standard of customer service, always thriving for excellence. The Associate District Manager is responsible for assisting in defining and executing strategic action plan’s to ensure a strong control of KPI’s and CRM activities. The Associate District Manager will assist the District Manager by identifying key talent; being able to create and implement development plans, drive a strong induction and maintain a strong presence within the market, with extraordinary passion for networking and being a Brand Ambassador.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Drive the implementation of company strategies by motivating and supporting the store management teams;
- Conduct store visits on a consistent basis and evaluate stores in the following key areas - management of team, merchandise, KPIs, FOH/BOH standards, processes, staff proficiency, business strategy and business tools. Develop store and process enhancements as needed;
- Follow very closely all KPIs as regard to productivity, Client KPIs, cost control and inventory control (shrinkage) and develop measurable action plans to sustain growth.
Strategic Planning and Execution
- Work closely with the District Managers to analyze sale/business to identify trends and opportunities and develop strategic action plans;
- Actively search and understand market competition with focus on gaining market share;
- Demonstrate effective managerial competencies: team building, collaboration, lead change initiatives;
- Periodic comprehensive reporting to management with strategic content;
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management:
- Review, approve and ensure that stores are on track with established CRM rollouts. Guide the managers towards a ROI through achieving targets in CRM actions as well as tier-growth strategies. Ensure store teams are executing their established CRM plans. Support the stores and establish accountability while ensuring that the CRM tier plan and Clienteling activity plan achieve the target results.
- Partner with Relational Marketing department to ensure stores are on track with top line growth and analyze key areas. Monitor by door the key Clienteling metrics and ensure that stores are achieving desired benchmarks.
- Support the District Manager with the creation of the budget and forecast sales and expense plan by store through close collaboration with Stores Managers, Finance, Business Planning and Regional Directors;
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share. Establish a baseline by market for optimal growth.
Performance and Talent Management
- Continuously monitor Store Management teams and provide constructive feedback, as needed;
- Partner with District Manager and Human Resource Manager on complex employee relations issues and escalate, as needed;
- Provide support during the annual performance review process and salary planning process for respective stores;
- Align with the District Manager to identify and create action plans and build development plans for all retail employees;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for new hires;
- Collaborate with the training department on new product and service trainings.
- Experience of at least six years in flagship store management, with significant experience in a multi-store capacity;
- A track record in developing and achieving clienteling activity both in store and outside stores;
- Operates with a high degree of ethics and integrity;
- Strong business acumen, highly analytical, able to present and drive one idea;
- Experience in collaborating with multiple teams - Human Resources, Store Operations, Loss Prevention, Merchandising, Legal department, etc;
- Great verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills;
- Very proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strategic and focused on the end results;
- Decisive and collaborates with a team to develop strategies;
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and able to work well under pressure;
- Extremely well organized and structured – excellent project management skills;
- Able to quickly assess and anticipate needs and provide highest quality of service;Experience managing business to business relationships;Experience with Lease or Contract negotiations;Experience with utilizing an Omni Channel approach in analyzing the business.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America