GUCCI Client Service Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Jersey City - United States of America
Call Center Performance Management
• Instill Gucci core brand values in all team members alongside an ethos of achieving sales through great service.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Client Services Center ensuring service levels are met, complaints resolved properly and positively and sales targets are achieved.
• Resolve all escalated complaints, turning negative scenarios into a positive outcome.
• Motivate associates to take ownership for customer cases and provide a rounded service experience and have the confidence to resolve issues without the need to escalate for assistance.
• Initiate a proactive and sales oriented approach within the team, going the extra mile to prevent order cancellations, being confident to sell any product, recognizing and acting on every opportunity to turn a phone inquiry into an order.
• Continually look to build client base on all spend levels
• Impart product knowledge and heritage value to sales team and to clients
• Lead the recruitment process for full-time and temporary hires. Take responsibility for all new hires and conduct probationary reviews. Monitor, coach and mentor associates to retain and advance to higher levels.
• Ensure call center efficiency by monitoring reporting on Key Performance indicators. Set standards of performance leveraging Key Performance metrics
• Ensure performance visibility by providing regular updates on sales results and performance to upper management, including call and email data, outsource information, preorders, etc.
• Forecast contact volumes and resource requirements
• Select, train and manage third party call center support
• Act as primary liaison for the warehouse, ensuring timely order processing, and communicating relevant updates on product, expected order volume, etc.
• Manage preorders, special orders and charge sends through collaboration with buyers and physical store managers
• Support the implementation of new working processes and technology enhancements, acting as a business ambassador to ensure positive reception by the team.
• Manage cross-functional partnerships with operations, stores, warehouse, technology, merchandising, marketing, teams to deliver optimal results
• Ensure optimal credit card verification with team and outside vendors.
• Serve as an example of best practices and provide training ground for new Gucci regions, as well as other Kering luxury brands
• Assist with QA for site launches/refresh
• Ensure associates are trained to answer questions about Gucci Products and the company’s purchase policies
• Develop team of senior selling associates proficient in advising clients on Gucci styling and wardrobe.
• Ensure all associates are well versed in all tools and policies to answer post sales questions (e.g. order status, shipment status, returns)
• Manage email, phone and click-to-chat lines of communication. Stay abreast of industry standards particularly in the luxury sector.
• Build Elite/VIP sales through client development and establishing personal relationships
• Lead the clienteling team to execute campaigns
• Follow-up on Gucci.com orders (changes in status, back-orders, etc.)
• Inform new product arrivals, programs, events
Other Communication Activities
• Respond to client surveys and feedback. Relay to appropriate teams.
• Review potential fraud transactions and digital sales operations
• Manage inbound email queries and outbound email campaigns
• Relay After Sales Care and Customer Care inquiries to appropriate resources
• Partner with worldwide teams to develop best-in-class processes
• Deep understanding of the luxury customer, their needs and expectations.
• A focus on quality and extensive passion for and knowledge of our products.
• Confident to resolve customer complaints and handle escalated enquiries effectively.
• An excellent, collaborative approach to teamwork and flexible working style.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A demonstrable and sustainable high level of energy and enthusiasm
• Confidence to challenge the norm and suggest innovative service and sales initiatives
• Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
• Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
• Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
• Previous customer service and sales experience, ideally in luxury, fashion and / or ecommerce
• Previous high volume management experience preferred
• Ability to manage a diverse department and skill set
• Comfortable across a range of systems and software (Oracle, Java and Stock Inventory systems)
• Able to handle wide fluctuations in business environment and volumes
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America