GUCCI Executive Assistant to Vice President, Retail
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Executive Assistant will play a key role in supporting the Vice President, Retail in maintaining daily efficiency and will work closely and in collaboration with all departmental direct reports, assistants and teams, as well as the headquarters in Italy.
- Ensure accurate, efficient and smooth administrative support to the Vice President of Retail;
- Develop and maintain efficient reporting, keep accurate and up to date information, prepare documentation and support the overall operations of the Vice President, Retail ’s office to ensure efficiency;
- Support the Vice President of Retail in ensuring quality internal and external communication, and follow ups;
- Ad hoc and personal support, continuous self-improvement.
- At least 4 years' experience as an Executive Assistant in a multinational company, ideally within the Luxury industry;
- Previous Project Management experience a plus;
- Excellent mastering of all administrative tools, digital works and essential software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, browsers, etc.);
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; able to establish trust and respect with all levels of employees;
- Must be able to take accountability for own actions and maintain complete confidentiality;
- Attention to detail is required;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to produce/write text that is in line with luxury company standard expectations;
- Strong work ethic;
- Able to multi-task, work at a fast pace with total accuracy and efficiency in support of the Vice President, Retail;
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable;
- Extremely well organized and structured;
- Able to anticipate needs and provide the highest quality of service;
- Good at teamwork and able to communicate with all company Directors and their teams.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America