GUCCI Operations & Quality Assurance Manager, Supply Chain
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
At Gucci Supply Chain, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon customer obsession, ownership and continuous improvement. We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technology, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation, all while having fun!
Our Supply Chain department is hiring a dynamic Operations & Quality Assurance Manager based out of both our Wayne, NJ distribution center location and NY Corporate Office location. Travel between these two locations will be required on a regular basis.
This position plays a key role in the vitality of our business operations by ensuring all company channels (Retail, eCommerce, Wholesale, etc.) are served with the highest standards of quality service. This individual will need to possess a keen eye for detail and a hunger for accuracy in everything that they do. Responsibilities include managing logistical operations and quality assurance to meet company objectives as well as customer-driven Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within inbound, value-added services and outbound fulfillment processes. The Operations & Quality Assurance Manager will work in close collaboration with the Kering Integrated Logistics department to improve quality fundamentals, strive for standardization and champion both quality assurance and a continuous improvement culture across all DC operations.
- Monitor all DC Operation functions including staff planning and forecasting, daily workload, and logistics/distribution KPIs to ensure business demands are constantly met;
- Review, report, and analyze quality KPI’s and customer (B2B, B2C) satisfaction survey metrics, deep dive to identify trends and root causes;
- Propose solutions based on survey analyses to improve logistics operations, workflows and quality assurance (QA);
- Engage and interact on a cross-functional level across Kering DC Operations (distribution, training, QA departments) to deploy operations and quality continuous improvement strategies and initiatives;
- Lead designated projects in collaboration with Kering logistics to deliver quality standards, processes, tools and systems;
- Produce extensive operations data analysis and quality control reports for Gucci supply chain management;
- Lead quality management reviews and periodic internal and external audits to derive recommendations and drive change from them.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Production/Operations Management or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics Operations Management in the retail/fashion industry;
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Assurance Management;
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Management;
- Experience with business improvement methodologies like Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean;
- Very proficient in Excel or other data analysis/visualization tools – SQL/DB Analysis knowledge is a plus;
- Experience with WMS, OMS and ERP systems (JDA, SAP);
- Travel between Wayne, NJ and New York will be required on a regular basis;
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills with a strong work ethic.
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America