GUCCI Team Coordinator - Cabazon Outlet
Gucci - Regular
CABAZON - United States of America
As a Gucci Team Coordinator- Back of House (BOH), you will be responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. You will support management in day-to-day operations including troubleshooting operational, service, facilities, and compliance issues.
You will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Execute shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Director or Team Manager – Operations and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensure timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Director or Team Manager - Operations while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Assist Store Director or Team Manager – Operations with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
- Submit all 8300 and tax-exempt forms as received;
- Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
- Ensure compliance with company standards, procedures, and security guidelines.
- Ensure an accurate and organized store inventory at all times;
- Oversee store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director or Team Manager – Operations.
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Familiar in Microsoft Word and Outlook;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $18.00 USD to $20.00 USD.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America