GUCCI Vice President, Supply Chain
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Vice President of Supply Chain at Gucci is responsible for managing and optimizing logistics in collaboration with the Kering and Gucci logistics team. Additionally, the Vice President of Supply Chain will facilitate a smooth logistics process with the multi-channel retail and wholesale functions supporting the needs of an integrated and efficient management of regional products flows partnering with merchandising and inventory planning functions.
They will also partner with Kering and Worldwide (WW) Gucci stakeholders to accomplish a smooth warehouse relocation, as well as define, manage and ensure execution of proper production timing to meet budget forecasts. The role will also play a pivotal role in the implementation of a global Gucci strategic project aiming to re-shape and improve production and logistics flows.
- Allocate all wholesale and retail orders according to priority, managing these outbound work flows with the warehouses;
- Ensure efficient and effective logistics for the Gucci outlets channel and support the exciting efforts to achieve the full potential of Gucci outlets;
- Develop innovations to manage replenishment costs, as well as minimize lead times and days of stock period;
- Assess and improve operational logistical activities related to the retail channel;
- Work closely with regional merchandising and inventory planning team to manage and improve store transfers timings;
- Manage flow of product from Switzerland warehouse to the U.S., coordinating product flow and managing the warehouses workflows according to priorities, all within the wider scope of re-organizing Gucci logistics;
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions and behaviors.
- Organize and support the wholesale seasonal order process and Gucci retail buy via the Kering information system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a Director or Senior Director of Logistics or Operations in a similar sized business, preferably in the fashion industry;
- Experience with Italian manufacturing, international warehousing and omni-channel logistics;
- Excellent organizational, communication and people skills;
- Self-motivated, with ability to thrive in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics as it relates to the role;
- High-proficiency and deep knowledge of SAP systems implementations;
- MS Office and advanced Excel skills;
- Previous experience with RLM preferred;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Italian a plus.
- Considerate Thinker
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Solutions Developer
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Accountable Achiever
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Agile Advocate
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Connection Builder
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- People Enabler
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Continuous Learner
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Talent Builder
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America