Innovation Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Jersey City - United States of America
The Client Services team is an internal hub that collaborates cross-functionally with corporate departments and stores to ensure a 360-degree omni-channel client experience. The Client Team Manager will serve as a Gucci Ambassador, promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. The Team Manager will work to implement objectives to motivate and engage a service-oriented sales force that takes pride in personalizing the Gucci customers’ experience and exceeding their expectations at every point of contact. She/he will supervise Client Advisors to provide a seamless full-service support for all clients of innovation projects and new business models. This role is responsible for maintaining reporting and highlighting opportunities to drive results. Reporting to the Senior Director of Innovation and New Business Models, she/he will add value through strong leadership and motivation to ensure that best business practices are achieved. .
• Leverages qualitative KPIs for CA’s team engagement (debriefs with Innovation team weekly and monthly reviews of each CA)
• Monitors website to bring customer-related improvements and issues to the merchandising team, point of contact for CA’s in case of website issue;
• Reviews sales daily and assesses high value / exceptional orders that require follow up.
• Identifies orders requiring special needs and handling, in partnership with the Operations team;
• Manage back order queue and cancellations in coordination with operations, and to convert disgruntle calls to positive interactions.
• Report statistics to determine the level of customer service provided to clients.
• Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
• Work with management to attract, recruit and retain high performing team. Build the talent pipeline through networking.
• Interact directly with clients to gain firsthand feedback on new business models to report to the Innovation team
• Intermediate to advance computer skills. Able to work in fast-paced system handling multiple channels at the time.
• Acquire and establish strong personal relationships with clients to build clientele and encourage customer loyalty;
• Drive revenue and customer satisfaction through customer acquisition, retention, and growth;
- Minimum 5- 7 years’ experience in a similar role or sales management in retail luxury retail or hospitality.
- Previous high volume supervision experience preferred;
- Salesforce experience a plus;
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills;
- Confident to resolve customer complaints and handle escalated enquiries effectively;
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization;
- Excellent interpersonal written, phone and communication skills;
- Demonstrates ability to develop and manage performance;
- A focus on quality and extensive passion for and knowledge of Gucci products;
- An excellent, collaborative approach to teamwork and flexible working style;
- Effective English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to communicate in another language in strongly preferred.
- A demonstrable and sustainable high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America