KERING Continuous Service Improvement Analyst
Kering - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
How You Will Contribute
The Continuous Service Improvement Analyst will work closely with the Service Delivery, Corporate Engagement and Retail Engagement teams to ensure service delivery quality standards are met for the AMER region and driving corrective actions to be taken when not. Identifies & oversees opportunities for systemic improvements in efficiency, operations and cost within the Kering AMER Technology (KAT) End User Services (EUS) team & partners.
Responsible for tracking internal & external SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality reporting and maintaining a cycle of continuous improvements.
Must have the ability to operate well on their own in a demanding Service role, providing reliable and consistent support to team members in NY/NJ and Mexico by:
- Identifying operational service gaps and driving corrective actions
- Identifying opportunities for systemic improvements in efficiency, operations and cost
- Overseeing improvement opportunities within regional support teams and partners
- Responsible for regular Incident and Request analysis
- Generating monthly performance scorecards
- Analyzing results of customer satisfaction surveys and proposing steps for positive change
- Managing post-resolution root cause analysis and change effort
- Maintaining a Continuous Improvement register to track potential improvements
- Developing and conducting regular performance audits
This role will be based out of Secaucus, NJ reporting directly into the IT Manager of Service & Quality.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed given the nature of the work with a positive attitude towards problem solving, and with a generally service minded approach towards customers and peers.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct monthly analysis to identify ticket and service request trends.
- Produce quarterly regional KPI report.
- Identifies & highlights potential areas for improvement including process, information and data gaps
- Produce service volume reports as needed.
- Monitor and evaluate metrics and support service level agreements (SLAs).
- Communicate results of analysis to IT Service Desk Manager to help determine root cause analysis for problem resolution looking beyond the obvious to determine why the Service Desk is not meeting quality standards.
- Provide daily quality checks on tickets to ensure that proper escalation procedures are being followed and ensures consistency.
- Create and analyze ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Responsible for documenting solutions to problems.
- Follows up with end users who respond to customer satisfaction surveys
- Participates in weekly Operations Review meetings and other Support information sharing sessions
Who You Are
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a corporate service desk environment
- Must be able to work well individually as well as with a team
- Good organizational and time management skills
- ITIL experience. ITIL Foundations Certification a plus.
- Must have a good sense of urgency and prioritization.
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups.
- Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- Understanding of service management
- Experience working in a retail environment preferred
- Experience working in a customer facing service delivery or support role preferred
- Ability to lead and influence opinions
- Knowledge of ITIL a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills performing data analysis, creating pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced skills and knowledge in creating reports to cater to technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America