KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Supervisor
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Customer Services Supervisor who will report to Customer Service Manager as part based out in Bridgewater, New Jersey office
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion. Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence. Ensuring compliance with sales business policies
How you will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims
- Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite training, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Who you are
- 1-2 years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment preferred
- Proven customer facing experience
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- Experience with SAP implementation of advantage
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
- Working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage.
- Fluent English plus a second foreign language (English, French, or Spanish).
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage
- Fluent English - second foreign language desirable (Spanish or French) desirable.
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America