KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Miami - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist as part of our DI LATAM team in our office in Miami.
How you will contribute
- Development of regional and “localized” marketing plans based on channel needs, consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with a main focus on BTL activities.
- Implement marketing activities through seamless coordination with subsidiary agencies.
- Direct contact and management of assigned accounts
- Scout suppliers and follow agency processes beginning to end
- Coordinate with customer service & logistics teams to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plan.
- Allocated BTL full ownership and coordination
- Coordination and update of internal trackers and HQ monthly reports submissions (monthly visibility, monthly meeting, Demand Planning files, POP management, PR tracker, Sellout Tracker, ROI tracker)
- Invoicing and payment process through SAP
- Support budget management to ensure efficient spending of both regional and local budgets in line with marketing objectives.
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors and market landscape
- Monthly travels to key markets, building strong rapport with clients and key stakeholders and being on top of market newness and activities.
- Implementation and execution of merchandising tools
- Develop tailor made projects to boost sales based on account characteristics
- Preparation of promotions, store incentives, planograms, constantly check partner quantity and “quality” of stock
- Handle POP and centralized materials shipping processes – end to end.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of monthly and seasonal business reviews based on historical/current trends and market forecasts with different stakeholders.
- Work closely with the HQ brand management, trade marketing and training division to adapt and apply HQ guidelines to local market needs.
- Prepare and deliver training materials, sessions, and workshops to strategic stake holders, customers, and customer’s staff.
- Support buying days as needed.
Who you are
- 2-3 years of experience in Trade Marketing or related field.
- Project Management – end to end process
- Experience in luxury multinational company (cosmetics or eyewear)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Self-organized with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Result driven
- Ready to work in a Start-up environment
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Dedicated and committed
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Problem Solving and forwarder thinking advanced level
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America