SAINT LAURENT Department Manager Beverly Hills Flagship
Saint Laurent - Regular
BEVERLY HILLS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Department Manager who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will assure the recruitment, development and retaining of customers. You will also ensure that your department is providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Supervise sales to ensure customer engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Assign targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved by analyzing the results, verifying daily, weekly, monthly activities and setting up yearly assessments
- Analyse sales based on corporate reports and verify warehouse stock for the department involved
- Ensure that the display of the Department involved is in order and supervise product rotation
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to the Assistant Store Director/ Store Director or staff
- Communicate on a daily basis technical and stock information related to the product to the Staff in the Department
- Punctually submit all the quantitative and qualitative information to the buying team at Headquarters in order to communicate any requirements and to predict any possible issues
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail: customer portfolio
- Managerial experience (Ability to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team to success)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience (luxury retail)
- Experience managing a team of 3 or more
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America