SAINT LAURENT East Coast Visual Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
You will oversee visual merchandising for East Coast stores in maximizing brand equity and brand image of Saint Laurent; reporting into the East Coast Regional Visual Manager and collaborating with the Visual Merchandising Director of the Americas on visual merchandising needs.
- Responsible for creating appealing visual presentations that enhance the client experience and maximizes sales.
- Ensures that boutiques visual displays are consistent to the global VM guidelines, brand aesthetics and strategies.
- Responsible for understanding business strategies and interpreting objectives into the visual merchandising displays.
- Provides stores with clear direction on visual merchandising standards and best practices.
- Provides visual merchandising related training to store teams.
- Responsible for strategizing and implementing visual merchandising zoning plans for assigned boutiques.
- Ensures boutiques VM tools and inventory are well-maintained, stored properly and meet brand standard.
- Assist VM team on events set-up.
- Be aware of visual merchandising of our competitors, market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in retail merchandising or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of visual merchandising experience, luxury retail a plus
- Must have strong time management, organizational skills and keen eye for detail
- Must be Proactive, Innovative and Creative thinker
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, I photo; Photoshop & InDesign a plus
- Experience with IWD a plus; or similar VM project management tool
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evening, weekends
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of time
- Experience with photography, preferred
- Ability to work well with different and all teams
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America