SAINT LAURENT Executive Assistant NY
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant who will report to the President as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will organize and schedule all meetings, conferences and business trips for the President. You will also manage the daily operations of the President.
- Prepare and follow-up some files/projects assigned to him or her by the President.
- Represent the President and attend meetings in case of his absence.
- Handle all administrative responsibilities for the President including expense processing.
- Ensure the safety and security of confidential information.
- Screen all incoming calls; take messages and direct inquiries as appropriate.
- Experience multi-tasking with the ability to handle changing priorities in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- High level of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America