Trade Marketing Specialist LATAM
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Miami - United States of America
The role will report directly to the Director of Marketing for LATAM and will work closely with the area sales managers from the region in order to execute tailor made strategies to increase the share of market and consequently the turnover of KE partners.
- Work with the Director of Marketing for LATAM in developing regional and “localized” marketing plans based on channel needs, consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with a main focus on BTL activities.
- Implement marketing activities through seamless coordination with subsidiary agencies.
- Direct contact and management of assigned accounts
- Scout suppliers and follow agency processes beginning to end
- Coordinate with customer service & logistics teams to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plan.
- Allocated BTL full ownership and coordination
- Coordination and update of internal trackers and HQ monthly reports submissions (monthly visibility, monthly meeting, Demand Planning files, POP management, PR tracker, Sellout Tracker, ROI tracker)
- Invoicing and payment process through SAP
- Support budget management to ensure efficient spending of both regional and local budgets in line with marketing objectives.
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors and market landscape
- Monthly travels to key markets, building strong rapport with clients and key stakeholders and being on top of market newness and activities.
- Implementation and execution of merchandising tools
- Develop tailor made projects to boost sales based on account characteristics
- Preparation of promotions, store incentives, planograms, constantly check partner quantity and “quality” of stock
- Handle POP and centralized materials shipping processes – end to end.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of monthly and seasonal business reviews based on historical/current trends and market forecasts with different stakeholders.
- Work closely with the HQ brand management, trade marketing and training division to adapt and apply HQ guidelines to local market needs.
- Prepare and deliver training materials, sessions, and workshops to strategic stake holders, customers, and customer’s staff.
- Support buying days as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Trade Marketing or related field.
- Project Management – end to end process
- Experience in luxury multinational company (cosmetics or eyewear)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Fluent also in Portuguese is preferred
- Self-organized with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Result driven
- Ready to work in a Strat-up environment
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Dedicated and committed
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Problem Solving and forwarder thinking advanced level
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America