ULYSSE NARDIN - Senior Area Sales Manager
Ulysse Nardin - Regular
BOCA RATON - United States of America
- Achieves annual sales targets, (i.e. sell-in and sell-thru) by focusing on creating adapted assortment per door, monitoring inventory levels, analyzing sales and stock of the retailers to suggest replenishment orders or to propose amendments to orders received.
- Regularly visits the markets. Prepare action plans, conduct negotiations, implement activities with a focus on the excellence in execution
- Coordinates local promotions, events and training sessions.
- Ensures that all accounts meet merchandising & real estate requirements as defined by the brand.
- Implement sales incentives programs and trains sales associates to enhance brand & product knowledge and maximize sell-thru.
- Maintains regular contact with retailer principals.
- Manages annual co-op budget – allocates resources to accounts to maximize sell thru.
- Follows-up on implementation of marketing program during each visit
- Is responsible for contracting, for cash collection and contacts customers directly regarding past due accounts.
- Reports regularly on market conditions, competition activities and distribution changes.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to execution & analytics
- Solid experience required in sales (sell-in and sell-thru) within North America and in Latin America
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Appreciated previous experience: Breitling, Cartier, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Longines, LVMH, Montblanc, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Richemont, Rolex, Swatch, Tag Heuer, Zenith, L’Oreal, Estee Lauder, LVMH
The ideal profile for this Sr Area Sales Manager position is an international business development manager with experience in luxury goods ideally watches, but not necessarily (Richemont, Tag Heuer, LVMH, Swatch Group, fashion, jewelry, L’Oreal, beauty industry…). You need to be self-driven, entrepreneurial, ambitious, able to deal with ambiguity. And if you love watches and always wanted to move to the real luxury industry, now is a good time!
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America