BOTTEGA VENETA Store Manager, San Francisco
Bottega Veneta - Regular
SAN FRANCISCO - United States of America
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Matthieu Blazy, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager who will report to the Vice President of Retail, West Coast as part of our dynamic team in San Francisco.
How you will contribute
- Support the operations of the store, including the business performance, customer service and company image in the store
- Drive the achievement of the store’s sale targets while also meeting individual sales goals
- Assist in maximizing the business potential of the store and maximizing sales by department in line with company strategy
- Mentor and coach retail associates in order to develop their competencies and support their growth while driving their individual sales and ultimately the sales of the store as a whole
- Monitor proper use and ensure the quality of data in the sales staff’s client books, as well as working with sales staff to propose action plans
- Manage recruiting for store associates and maintaining a pool of potential candidates
- Facilitate staff trainings and new hire inductions, as well as ensuring the proper follow up steps are taken
- Comply with and enforce Bottega Veneta standards and procedures
- Deliver exceptional service to all clientele by upholding brand service values and standards while managing customer relationships in a timely, professional manner
- Effectively perform operational functions: opens and closes the store, register, and back office management procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years of retail experience in a managerial role
- Ability to work in a team, possess organization awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of products and philosophy of the brand
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Salary Range - California
- Salary range of $125,000-145,000. (plus discretionary bonus).
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.