If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
At Gucci Supply Chain, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement. We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation while having fun!
Our Supply Chain team is hiring a detail oriented and analytical Supply Chain Operations Planner based in our New York City Corporate Office location.
The Supply Chain Planner will be an integral part of the regional Gucci supply chain team with a focus on the market for the Americas. The Operations Planner will be responsible for producing, maintaining, and monitoring the retail and digital supply chain plans for saleable products for the North American distribution centers. Responsibilities include monitoring as well as maintaining the operational plan for inbound and outbound flow required to support the business.
Working closely with Inventory Planning and DC Operations, some areas of focus will be on-hand (OH) inventory analysis, operational activity tracking, and monitoring and reporting of planning Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to further support the needs of the business. As Gucci grows and broadens its supply chain capabilities and scope, The Planner will be critical in planning and supporting a more efficient and optimized supply chain.
- Effectively analyze sales plans and inventory data to support building the appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories and selling channels;
- Analyze inventory flow and stock coverage levels for all categories across multiple business channels;
- Work with the business, demand planning and operational teams in Italy to track current production progress, expected availability and inbound flow;
- Run inbound/outbound reporting, daily, weekly, quarterly, as needed;
- Work closely with the merchandising team to understand product performance (best sellers, low performers, aged inventory) and match up against supply plan hence enabling business needs;
- Operate independently while demonstrating sound decision making and assuming ownership of deliverables;
- Define and build planning parameters for current or future product categories, including new product launches;
- Provide analysis and scenario plans to support overall business sales plans, and articulate recommendations to improve overall service to various Gucci business channels;
- Utilize systems, tools, and planning models to maintain and report out on developing supply chain conditions which may impact business;
- Identify and communicate supply chain constrains or risks by working with broader supply chain team to formulate action plans and callout any risks to business plans;
- Support in documenting supply chain planning processes and workflows to enable operational efficiencies and optimization efforts;
- Partner with the advanced analytics team to develop reports relating to, forecast accuracy, supply chain efficiency, optimization, upstream and downstream inventory, and other KPIs.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business, or related field highly preferred;
- 3+ years of demand or supply chain planning experience;
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct verbal or written format to various levels of the organization;
- Prior experience in sales and operations planning (S&OP) management, scenario modeling and ability to build data models with large data sets;
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented;
- Proven proficiency with Excel a must;
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement;
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean and collaborative environment;
- Experience with or exposure to luxury retail support a plus;
- Must have experience with supply chain systems - including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems – (SAP a plus);
- Experience with Power BI and/or Tableau, omni-channel strategy, and stock mutualization efforts a plus;
- Prior experience with manufacturing, sourcing and/or supplier management a plus;
- Passionate about working collaboratively in a group, willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $70,000.00 USD to $80,000.00 USD.