SAINT LAURENT Sales Coordinator Oakbrook
Saint Laurent - Regular
OAK BROOK - United States of America
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to support our dynamic team with Back-of-House and Sales operations.
The Sales Coordinator will contribute overall productivity by assisting with Back-of-House operations functions and supporting the Sales team without the selling ceremony.
- Support Back-of-House operations with shipping, receiving, cycle counts, transfers and other general tasks.
- Support Sales team by processing sales transactions, greeting clients, pulling product etc.
- Assist the sales team throughout the selling ceremony following the principles of the Brilliant Basics.
- Maintain cashwraps/registers well organized and stocked to company standards.
- Maintain stockroom well organized and ensure product is properly stored to company standards.
- Assist with product transfers by pulling product and preparing shipments.
- Assists with Visual Merchandising moves; maintain salesfloor displays to company standards.
- Assist with returns/exchanges as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management team
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- High level of integrity
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.