SAINT LAURENT Stock Associate Wailea
Saint Laurent - Regular
WAILEA - United States of America
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio- cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April
2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate our dynamic team to support the back of house operations.
The Stock Associate will contribute to the boutique by maintaining the back-of-house operations and supporting the Sales & Management team on the salesfloor. This position will report to the Store Director and work closely with internal Operations partners.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the stockroom and salesfloor to company standards.
- Responsible for shipping & receiving of product deliveries on a weekly basis.
- Communicate shipment discrepancies to Store Director & Operations partners in a timely matter to avoid errors in inventory levels.
- Process internal product transfers and client orders on a timely matter to meet client expectations.
- Prepare and execute weekly cycle counts of product categories
- Prepare stockroom & salesfloor for annual inventory
- Liaise with Operations team to resolve product inventory discrepancies, corrections, and adjustments
- Ensure the stockroom and salesfloor are maintain to company Visual Standards
- Support sales team as needed on the salesfloor for coverage and assistance with sales as needed
- Manage all supply orders needed for the boutique from internal & external vendors
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with shipping programs, inventory management and inventory audits
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Must have a pro-active and team centric attitude
- Must be able to work with independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.