BALENCIAGA HR Business Partner, ANZ
Balenciaga - Regular
Sydney - Australia
How you will contribute
Talent Acquisition & Management
- Be responsible for the hiring of replacement in all the existing stores. Participate in the new store opening recruitment.
- Be familiar with the talent market of the assigned region by active networking and interacting with target talents.
- Coordinate with Kering Shared Services Centre on the employment cycle to make sure all the process and procedures are completed.
- Work closely with Retail Manager and Store Management in driving key talent retention and development efforts. Participate and facilitate internal talent assessment/review and development activities.
- Ensure successful on-boarding including orientation and new staff integration with the team
Compensation & Benefit/Employee Relations
- Ensure quality execution of HR operational activities/projects in the assigned region
- Ensure legal compliance in HR activities in the assigned region.
- Facilitate the annual performance review cycle and make sure all the discussions are conducted on Workday.
- Answer questions and give feedbacks to enquiries whenever necessary in timely manner.
- Provide daily Workday support to the assigned retail team.
- Ensuring data quality and accuracy in Workday
- Organize and implement staff engagement activities in the assigned region.
- Work with Kering Legal on all the separation cases to ensure full legal compliance with minimal impact on employer branding.
- Responsible for HR forecasting and budgeting for the assigned region (twice a year).
- Other projects/tasks assigned by HR Manager
Who you are
- At least 7 years solid HR experience among which min. 5 years of HR generalist experience preferably in the retail industry.
- Passionate by talent acquisition challenges
- Up to date in assessment techniques and master competency and behavioural interviews methodologies
- HR full function exposure especially in Recruitment and Employee Relations, good understanding of labour law & regulations.At ease with recruitment solutions and knowing Workday is a plus
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality, driving for result and action-oriented
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities
Why work with us?
This is a role in a challenging market labor and a fast-growing House. You strengthen and share your expertise in talent acquisition. You enhance your creativity, innovation and influencing skills by supporting the recruitment for the region.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviours. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud