BOTTEGA VENETA Supervisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Melbourne - Australia
We are currently seeking a talented, experienced Supervisor or Senior Sales Associate looking to progress their career, to join our new Bottega Veneta Chadstone boutique. The successful individual will work closely with our Boutique Manager, acting as 2iC when they are not in store, as well as providing support and guidance to the more junior Sales Associates.
As a Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Be the 2iC and support the Boutique Manager in ensuring daily tasks and key targets are being met
- Demonstrate senior support or supervisory experience
- Confidence in dealing with exclusive clientele, combined with a key focus in achieving sales targets
- Exceptional customer service skills, as well as ability to build client relationships
- Assist with Stock Management and ensuring maintenance of inventory accuracy
You will come with:
- Proven experience in a luxury, hospitality or similar customer service related role, with exposure to supervising or acting as a senior key contact/support
- Exceptional communication skills (bilingual skills will be a bonus)
- The availability to work full time over a 7 day rotating roster;
- The flexibility to work boutique trading hours as required;
WHY JOIN US?
At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individually and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and prepositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand's future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we're interested in the results of the individual's efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud