GUCCI Area Visual Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Brisbane - Australia
As an Area Visual Merchandiser for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for assisting in coordinating and executing all Visual Merchandising requirements for your stores whilst taking direction from the Store Managers and the Visual Merchandising team. You are to support the Store Managers in training and developing staff in this area and support other stores as required.
How you will contribute?
- Maintaining guidelines as required from the Visual Merchandising team.
- Must embrace the essence of the brand and be constantly up to date with the latest visual directives from the Australian VM Team.
- Deliver a weekly brief to Flagship store regarding a VM topic, topics can include maintaining guidelines, Window displays, small leather good showcase maintenance related to the walls.
- Training of new Flagship staff members on VM guidelines.
- Assist VM Team in Window instillation and maintenance.
- Assist in installing the seasonal window display for each Queensland store.
- Maintain show window of Brisbane condition including: lighting, mannequins, finishing of walls and floors etc.
- Assist the VM team for set up of QLD in-store events.
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration to deliver an exceptional client experience
Learning and Training
- Ensure proactive learning and development to maintain product knowledge and stay current with all products
- Complete all trainings as advised to you by your management team and/or Instore Training Ambassador and any other parties meeting all deadlines
- Participate in development training as required by your management team
Workplace Health and Safety
- Ensure compliance to the Safety Management System and all Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Policies
- Report all incidents, hazards and near misses as required by all staff, both to your direct manager and Human Resources where applicable and on the reporting platform
- Manage and develop direct reports, including completing performance reviews, check in’s, and development plans as required. Ensure that all issues surrounding performance are highlighted to the Store Manager/Director in a timely manner and actioned in partnership with the Store Manager/Director and/or Human Resources
- Utilize all company tools including iPhone, iPad etc and company applications effectively, efficiently and as required by the business
- Ensure active participation on company provided platforms such as Workplace, Workday, Retail Training Portal, ENTO, LUCE, etc
- Adhere to all in store Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
- Comply to all Gucci and Kering Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- All other ad hoc duties as required by your manager
Who you are you:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a high-volume retail or service-based industry preferably in the luxury environment
- Proven strong operational performance within a high volume and high turnover retail environment, leading a team. Other relevant service sector experience may be considered.
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud