GUCCI Customer Care & Operations Specialist - Employees’ Special Sales
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
The Gucci Ecommerce Online Sales Associate is responsible for managing end to end customer enquiries via phone and e-mail and for coordinating customers’ order review processes in the Gucci Online Employee Sales e-Store. This role will also be involved in cross-functional activities in partnership with the content team to support timely website updates during peak times.
How you will contribute
- Deliver an efficient and effective customer service supporting online customers in any step of their purchasing process within the Gucci Online Employee Sales e-Store via phone and/or e-mails
- Management of customer cases in partnership with multiple internal departments
- Provide precise and accurate information regarding products, stock availability, shipping issues and any kind of order enquiry
- Stay up to date with products’ information and collect clients’ feedback on the visual merchandising displayed on the website
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues adhering to corporate terms & conditions
- Produce templates that streamline processes and keep these updated
Who you are
- Previous experience in customer service, luxury retail experience preferred
- Client-centric mentality
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
- Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
- Outstanding luxury selling behaviors listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud