GUCCI In-store Trainer
Gucci - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The mission is to develop, implement and deploy training & coaching to store team.
This includes coordinate and agree the training objectives and activities with the Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager, conduct training and coaching, monitoring and measure the impact in terms of business performance and/or people performance and promoting appropriate learning culture.
The role involves good people skills and great stakeholders management. Agility in the approach and in reviewing priorities, in line with the business needs and balancing store training needs with global approach.
Training needs assessment
- Partner with Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager to analyse and identify specific skills gaps and training needs in line with business requirements and store personnel assessment
Delivering, coordinating and monitoring and measure
- Define training plan, organize and deliver in person training and coaching for store personnel.
- Work with central digital learning team in assign and monitor digital training
- Provide constant update and reporting to Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager
- Monitor overall store training plan, KPIs, training productivity and impacts on business
- Ensure that store personnel embrace a self learning culture in the flow of work.
Training solution development
- Develop specific training activities at store level leveraging Global Retail Training assets (contents, tools, etc) and creating best practices
- Contribute to the creation of innovative training solutions
- Minimum 5 years in the Retail Industry (ideally including Retail shop floor management)
- Previous experience in in roles where training and developing others was part of the job mission
- Project Manager
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques
- Proven experience of presentation and people development
- Open attitude toward digital
- Good analytics approach
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is appreciated.
- Well spoken, agile approach, can do attitude and high teamwork skills
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- (Solution Developer) Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends around D&I and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- (Connection Builder) Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- (Agile Advocate) A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- (Talent Builder, People Enabler) Exceptional at coaching others and helping people across the organisation to realize their potential. Removes barriers and provides freedom to act
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud