GUCCI Product Care Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
We are looking not only for dreamers, but for Dream-makers!
At Gucci you will be able to transform your dreams into something real, adding your contribution to the fashion world.
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Join our Retail Operations team in GUCCI Sydney Head Office and assist in providing excellent service to continue building trust and retaining client relationships.
How you will contribute
- Examine customer issues and define the good practices to ensure full consistency in the service provided
- Keep control on lead time of tickets resolution to meet customers’ expectations and ensure timely response in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Point of Sales (POS) contact, ticket opening and follow up for item receiving from POS
- Direct contact / Ticket management for assigned stores. However you will also assist other store as required
- Daily management of ticketing process ensuring the completeness of ticket data and promptness
- Inbound and outbound repair items and damage item shipment
- Quality Issue check / training and new project cascading for in-charge sales channel
- Deliver training to store staff members on managing customer claims in line with GUCCI standards, proper management of GUCCI and Kering systems and tools (e.g. web and iPad applications), and product quality issues (e.g. attending morning briefings to engage and highlight issues)
- Warehouse damaged goods inventory management and damaged good inventory flow
- Ensure all guidelines, procedures and policies are followed for Aftersales and Product Care, highlighting required updated to the Retail Operations Manager
- Order and maintain spare parts as required
Who you are
- Previously worked in a Product Care environment, ideally within a fast paced and high volume retail luxury environment
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud