KERING Financial Accountant
Kering - Regular
Sydney - Australia
We are currently seeking a Financial Accountant who will report to the Reporting Manager as part of our dynamic team in Australia. As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Financial Accountant will support for Australia office in the re-design of SSC’s accounting and controlling processes across Australia.
How you will contribute
- Prepare full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF, Account Reconciliation) for Kering Brands with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the financials prepared comply to IFRS/AASB Standards.
- Assist the Reporting Manager in all areas relating to month-end and year-end statutory reporting including Audits and tax (includes preparation of financial statements, BAS, Payroll tax and managing audit queries).
- The Financial Accountant will fully support Reporting Manager in the roll out of Kering Group’s internal controls framework (COSO) policies and processes and part-take in any other transformation or process-improvement projects.
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Accounting/Finance Major with CA/CPA qualification,
- The initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is ideally gained with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 3 to 4 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix.
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline),
- Strong knowledge in IFRS and Tax Reporting across Australia., and
- Expected to be hands-on.
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud