Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
The Finance Transformation PMO Manager is experience in implementing all aspects of Finance operations within the SSC Finance Transformation domain. This role leads a team of 3 project managers in various project implementation deployment. He/she shall possess substantial experience in project management and/or PMO services within a Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC).
How you will contribute
- Lead PMO for Finance systems and process implementation for APAC region within the Finance Transformation (FT) domain.
- Champion effective project management and project controls within FT domain.
- Oversee all Finance project implementation within the FT domain.
- Manage timely delivery of project activities.
- Facilitate effective issue escalation and resolution.
- Manage consolidated project status collection and dissemination.
- Work seamlessly with the Global and Regional project teams for Finance system and process project delivery.
- Work seamlessly with the APAC heads of FSSC for Finance system and process related delivery.
- Work seamlessly with the FT Delivery team for Finance system and process related activities.
- Manage the localization of adoption and learning tools.
- Manage effective project delivery by assigned vendor team.
- Manage effective project delivery by other project contractors.
- Manage a team of 3 project managers (depending on projects).
- Establish and implement top notch project management standards, methods and tools.
- Champion organization, system and process changes.
- Champion teamwork.
- Any other relevant ad-hoc assignments as required.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Project management certification: PMP, PRINCE or their equivalent.
- Excellent and proven project management skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- At least 3 years experiences managing Finance projects and/or PMO activities.
- Finance transformation experience desired.
- Added advantage if possess prior experience in retail / E-commerce or shared services.
- SAP knowledge is optional.
- An independent operator and fast learner.
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset.
- Agile and inquisitive.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight deadlines.
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Demonstrate teamwork
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / Pacifico del Sud