GUCCI - Stock (Curitiba)
Gucci - Regular
Curitiba - Brazil
To be primarily responsible for the management of stock; ensuring that all deliveries, transfers and general organization of the stockroom is carried out with great attention to detail and efficiency. Contribute to increase store turnover by participating to the merchandise flow management within the store and strictly follow all internal procedures in terms of logistic.
- Be responsible for physical organisation of the stockroom, ensuring that it is tidy, presentable and merchandise is stored in a clear and efficient way in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures
- Actively be involved in improving storage and stock control systems and suggesting improvements in the overall layout and organisation of the stock rooms as they become apparent.
- Supervise the flow of goods between stock rooms and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles
- Be responsible for organization and replenishment of all packaging, including; bags, garment covers, tissue paper and maintenance and care of wooden hangers.
- Ensure all sort of shop floor consumables are kept stocked up by placing regular orders with the suppliers this includes stationary and client refreshments.
- Receive all weekly deliveries into the store and checking that the stock matches the invoice. Inform inventory control of any discrepancies. Also inform the SM of any new stock arrivals.
- Unpack all deliveries including store transfers putting stock into the correct locations ensuring all merchandise of safely stored and easily accessible in line with company procedures.
- Process relevant paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Ensure that replenishment is carried out where necessary and that stock levels are maintained according to client demand.
- Ensure staff uniform is allocated aside for staff use
- Liaise with Inventory control regarding deliveries, stock transfers, stock takes & return to vendors (RTVs)
- Open, track and close consignments in accordance with the Company’s consignment policy.
- Manage Return to Vendor at the end of every season. Ensure that all previous stock is returned to the warehouse as instructed by inventory control.
- Prepare markdowns before each sale period, including; separating carry over items from markdown merchandise.
- Carry out electronic maintenance of stock allocations, enter information regarding orders, transfers and adjustments.
- Carry out a full stock takes of all merchandise received in store periodically in addition to the ‘mini’ stock takes of each department.
- Ensure that any discrepancies are found as a result of any of these stock takes, an investigation to how this occurred should be conducted. Findings from the stock take and any investigation carried out must be presented to the store manager.
Faulty stock and repairs:
- Identify any faulty stock immediately and ensure that it is not placed on the shop floor where possible.
- Liaise with Italy and other relevant suppliers as well as completing and keeping a paper trail of the appropriate forms regarding faulty stock and repairs. All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Responsible for managing Gucci service portal by keeping track of what is sent to repair centre and follow up on relative communications.
Supporting to internal departments:
- Work with the sales teams in your own boutique and worldwide to ensure that client demands are met and optimum stock levels are maintained.
- To read and understand weekly store report as produced by the merchandising team
- Maintain constant communication with the Retail team at head office regarding stock management.
- Support the visual merchandiser by making available and preparing stock for the boutique’s displays.
- Liaise with the press department regarding stock they require
- Full time
- Sud America