ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Associate
Alexander McQueen - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Position - Sales Associate
Location – Dubai, UAE
Reporting – Store Manager / Store Director
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Sales Consultant to join the team in Dubai. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
How you will contribute:
- Present the Alexander McQueen universe, by giving details on collections and inspirations with a storytelling approach, when needed
- Highlight the House know-know and differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge keeping relevant with market trends and competitors
- Ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our House are maintained
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Handle customer complaints, seek assistance where necessary, ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Give tailor-made advice, listening to customers’ expectations and answering requests. Excite the customers in interesting and surprising suggestions of wardrobe
- Deal with and report all delicate situations regarding customer complaints to the Department Manager and/or consistently Assistant Store Director
- Create and update your client profiles consistently
- Build relationships with customers to encourage them desire the products and the brand in the long-term, feel at-ease and confident with the brand, from the welcoming step
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty (especially with VIC/VIP)
- Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
- Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Maintain organization, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines.
- Actively support management within store processes to ensure compliance and standards.
- Contribute and support with the back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories.
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders, with a service-oriented, collaborative, available and versatile approach
- Provide high quality relevant feedbacks and requested report to the Management
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards
- Maintain organization, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the Visual Merchandising Standards (cleaning, care, replacement)
- Guarantee excellent customer experience
- Ensure customer satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
Who you are:
- Confident in communicating with clients and with previous experience in a similar role.
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism
- Open-minded and/or creativity driven
- Able to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way
- Willing to learn and develop
- Have a strong passion for the brand
- Product Sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity, Availability, Reactivity
- A friendly and helpful approach to our clients and colleagues
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Commitment to take part in an innovative project : LUCE, Workplace
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates