Gucci - Contractor
GUCCI Warehouse Associate
Gucci - Contractor
MUMBAI - India
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands. We seek to appoint highly-motivated and committed individuals to join us as Warehouse Associate.
- Receiving of stock and inward in the JDA ERP in a timely manner.
- Preparing the re-export shipment as per the list shared by the corporate team.
- Packaging, stationery & uniform replenishment to the stores.
- Coordination with a courier company for pick up & receiving of shipment.
- Keep track of in-transit stock and overdue invoices should be highlighted to the sender/ Logistics.
- Keep a record of merchandise and non-merchandise items stored in the warehouse.
- Space management.
- Tracking and improving overall warehouse performance.
- Physically verify the stocks at the time of inward and outward.
- Ensure all inventory transactions are completed within the timeline and maintain stock accuracy.
- Preparation of E-way bill in portal
- Keep a record of all movement of stock.
- Verified the invoices raised by 3PL and approve for further billing process.
- Supply Chain/Project Management/Logistics Management/Warehousing or equivalent education and experience, is preferred. Bachelors degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in logistics or warehouse management
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office suite. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups)
- Team player
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Initiative and curiosity, willing to grow and be challenged in a very exciting, young and fast environment
*This role is on an external payroll.
- Full time