ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Human Resources Executive, Southeast Asia & Oceania
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
This is a newly created role to assist and support the full spectrum of human resources activities for the Southeast Asia & Oceania region in the most efficient and effective manner.
How you will Contribute?
- To provide day-to-day human resources operations support to Human Resources Manager
- To participate in recruitment and selection process for store positions
- To work closely with Shared Services team on the preparation and successful execution of monthly payroll and all other human resources transactional services
- To administer employee on-boarding / exit activities
- To consolidate reports (monthly / quarterly / annually) and assist in ensuring data integrity at the highest level
- To support in annual performance appraisal, salary review and bonus exercise
- To provide advisory service and educate employees on human resource matters in a timely manner
- To provide support for office administration
- To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary
Who you are?
- Bachelor degree in Human Resouces Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ HR generalist experience, ideally from luxury fashion, sports & lifestyle, or FMCG
- Good knowledge of Labour Law and HR best practices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand
- A good team player with excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- Well organised, self-initiative, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- High proficiency in English with computer skills such as MS Office, HRIS, etc.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time