ALEXANDER McQUEEN_PR Staff
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
PR Staff builds and maintains a positive public image for a company or organization. They create media, from press releases to social media messages, that shape public opinion of the company or organization and increase awareness of its brand.
Report to PR/Communication Manager, Japan
- Support planning and execution of various kinds of PR strategies and publicity
- Assist PR/Communication Manager to negotiate with media for Brand’s article and feature
- Management of product samples for leasing to media
- Coordination of samples delivery with HQ
- Emendation of articles for the brand
- Control PR clippings, analyze exposure and make regular reports
- Planning and execution of tie-up article of magazine
- Reporting of PR activities (weekly, monthly and annually)
- Planning and execution of PR exhibition (2-4times a year)
- Promote blog posts and press releases on different channels such as social media, forums, and online communities
- Monitor and report campaign results (performance, learnings, opportunities for improvement, etc.)
- Support Retail team for various kinds of event execution
- Other all PR/Communication related activities
- PR/Communication Manager
- PR positions in the group
Required Competencies and Experiences:
- Minimum 3 years experience in luxury retail as PR and 1-2 year more experience in digital PR or content marketing role, either at an agency or client-side
- Demonstrable experience of high-profile placements and hitting campaign KPIs, knowledge and understanding of content marketing, are preferred.
- Advance level of PC skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High interpersonal communication skills, well connected
- English skills mandatory (Verbal and written)
- Require in-depth knowledge of latest fashion trends and market information.
- Require strong interest in Alexander McQueen brand.
- Open-minded, flexible and proactive mindset with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills and ‘hands on’ attitude
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time