ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Manager, East China
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
This position is responsible for setting up and managing the stores in East area according to the company principles and guidelines, i.e. reflecting the company image and representing the company to its customers. Formulate and implement policies, strategies, and business development plans of the store to achieve or exceed sales, profits, and cost objectives. Maintain positive customer relations and monitor customer feedback. Train, motivate, and develop subordinates to provide the desired standards of service and ensure succession. Ensure an optimal and motivating work climate.
How you will Contribute
- To be responsible for setting up new stores and maitaining existing stores network in East area, China
- To manage various pre-opening activities and plans of the new store
- To manage and oversee the daily store operation such as sales, expense control, staff training, inventory management, security and safety, etc.
- To formulate and implement strategic sales plan to achieve sales targets.
- To lead and motivate team members to achieve sales target and maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction
- To collaborate with different teams to organize staff training / development programs for store staff to ensure store operation standards
- To ensure competitive merchandise assortment and allocation in China to maximize sales achievement.
- To enhance operation efficiency as well as to ensure the effective implementation of business promotion initiatives and marketing programs at store level to enhance brand’s awareness.
- To perform other related ad hoc tasks and projects where necessary.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree or above with at least 8-year hands-on retail sales or store operation experience in which 4 years at managerial level.
- Prior exposure in luxury goods or premium fashion brands with an established client based is preferred.
- Proven experience in new store set up and pre-opening procedures.
- Demonstrated strong sense of high-end fashion with sound knowledge in visual merchandising and promotions.
- Well organize and possess strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good PC skills such as MS Office.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China