BOUCHERON - Assistant Retail Manager
Boucheron - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Your main missions would be the following:
- Drive retail KPI to meet business needs in alignment with business strategy. Work closely with retail team on action plans to drive the focused KPIs.
- Proactively partner with retail stores to improve CRM KPI through providing effective support to CRM activities in retail store.
- Identify areas of improvement and define solution on related RISE report optimization
- Optimize SOP for store daily operation based on the global general guideline, and ensure high level of execution in all stores
- Work closely with internal control team to identify potential risks and make adjustment for improvement
- Work with internal HQ to monitor retail systems and ensure the smooth function
- Develop a strong service mindset and client culture across the retail network
- Work together with retail and training department on action plans and follow-ups to drive strong results in terms of mystery shopping
Who you are:
- Over 8 years trackable experience in luxury industry, W&J preferred
- Extensive knowledge in retail business
- Customer focus
- Good data analysis skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Team player with problem solving attitudes
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region