BOUCHERON - Business Controller, Asia Pacific
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Your main missions would be the following:
Checking and closing monthly revenues
- Revenues Monthly closing by store.
- Inventory transactions and cash register transactions management by store through Cegid and M3.
- Stock transaction and invoicing Reconciliation.
- Support to all stores in following inventory and sales.
- Check and control of local margin for all APAC entities.
- Work closely with the Financial Shared Services in the APAC zone.
Inventory management, checking and controlling
- Control and analysis of the store inventories together with the store staff.
- Dashboard and KPI to put in place to monitor and check inventories.
- In charge of all annual stock takes, cycle count, stock adjustment together with the store staff.
- Check and follow the store consignment (staff, press, shooting).
- Work closely with the customer service and the logistic team.
Internal control on stores
- Training of the store staff on all systems used, on internal control procedures (inventory management, cash register and general procedure) and external procedures (like tax free flow, export sale, cash payment, specific local rules…).
- Checking and following the application of the procedures in stores.
Business analysis and reporting
- Not limited to business performance/KPI review, new channels analysis and etc.
- Involvement in other ad hoc assignments and projects.
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with a major in accounting and finance.
- At least 3 years relevant inventory controlling experience.
- Strong experience with retail business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and work well in a team setting.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China