BOUCHERON Operation Executive
Boucheron - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Operation Executive, Korea
Reporting to Retail Operation Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for retail operation excellence in boutiques.
Your main missions would be the following:
• Assist store operations such as store maintenance, cleaning, security system, security guards, IT equipment, etc.
• Provide support and assistance on boutique daily operation requirement to ensure boutiques are smoothly operated.
• Support action plans for various aspects to maintain a high standard of boutique environment and operational standards.
• Manage back-office supplies (uniform, stationary, etc.) and material sourcing according to given guidelines or requirements.
• Prepare and handle payment for operational expenses.
• Closely monitor daily boutique operation and support boutique staff when needed.
• Support new store opening by ordering of supplies and arranging necessary follow-up.
• Assist manager for the communication and execution.
Who you are:
• 2 years related working experience in retail operations is preferred
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Strong communication & interpersonal Skill
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Particularly in Excel & PowerPoint)
• Good command in written & spoken English
• Flexible and able to work under pressure
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of