BOUCHERON - Training Manager, China
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Training Manager, China
Design, develop and implement training strategies to achieve training goals, improve brand and product knowledge of retail staffs, ensure excellent execution and maximum post-training impact.
This role will report directly to China Retail Director and functionally to APAC Retail Excellence Manager.
Your main missions would be the following:
- Localize the yearly training plan according to regional guidelines to fulfill retail team with professional knowledge and execute efficiently to support retail team to achieve the sales target.
- Deliver New Ambassador Training for new joiners L1 (4 days) & L2 (launch in end of 2022); Novelty Training (J/FJ/HJ) in quality manner as guidelines.
- Assist Retail Excellence to localize selling/service projects from 2023, work closely with external resources to complete program framework, and participate in delivery for Mainland China market.
- Collaborate with regional training and local field coach to generate follow up guideline post in-class training.
- According to the KPI analysis, generate training solutions or other initiatives to support for retail’s improvement and work closely with field coach and store managers in follow-up and assure the implementation.
- Participate in setting up training budget and make sure the spending effectiveness during execution.
- Support to proofread training materials as request for specific programs, integrating local language patten and communicative needs. Maintain the existing materials for best usage.
- Support other local initiatives: Work with Marketing/Communication for projects as knowledge support.
- Support to the other projects as request, such as in-store trainer program, boutique manager development program, etc.
Who you are:
- University Degree with fluent written & spoken Mandarin & English
- 5+ years working experience in Luxury Brands or watch industry with retail training background
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and coaching skills
- Proactive, has strong commitment, patient
- Good logic, good communication skill
- Coordination ability with different counterparts
- Team player with a strong collaborative attitude
- Passionate, Strong ownership
- Full time
- Mainland China