BRIONI Buyer Specialist
Brioni - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Retail Japan Buyer will be accountable for sales target reaching and will coordinate the product assortment for Brioni Japan boutiques in order to maximize profitability and guarantee a balanced selection consistent with corporate image.
Retail Japan Buyer will be constantly in visiting Brioni stores, helping the Store Managers and staff in increasing sales and improving store performances. The overall primary focus is establishing and growing to the maximum potential of the assortment within the defined area.
Key Role & Responsibilities（職責）/How you will contribute：
- Buying process execution, managing OTB per store for all categories to drive profitability and growth of Brioni Japan Retail business
- Participate in seasonal financial planning – open-to-buy, store budgets, business growth strategies and sales forecast in cooperation with HQ Merchandising Planner
- Combination of Master Order instruction with regional needs targeting a balanced merchandising (product, pricing, product cycle, ..) assortment with a right mix and depth for each category and for each store
- Development of assortment to ensure Flagship, medium, small, cold and warm door selection as well as key volume and margin drivers are present for each classification while maximizing productivity of plan by classification.
- Strong coordination of relationships between visual, logistics, planning and HQ Merchandising department
- Management of new retail projects, store’s openings and store closing merchandise strategy
- Supervision of deliveries from Brioni distribution platform and stock distributions to represent properly the collection on floor in terms of look and color palette
- Allocation, transfer and merchandise tracking to ensure a balance stock level by SKU/size and to maximize sell thru, working closely with Merchandising Planning.
- Performance of weekly analysis examining classification performance by category/ style/ SKU and size to control stock level and evaluate together with HQ Merchandising department stock rotation, consolidation and replenishments
- KPIs monitoring and daily / weekly / monthly reporting (sell-out, sell-in, sell-through and ‘ad hoc’ analyses) to evaluate replenishment of Top sellers and action plan on slow movers.
- Daily contact with Store Directors regarding assortment, clients, quality issues, weekly budgets to help maximize business opportunities
- Conduction of Japan boutique training sessions to sales staff about product, cross-selling, seasonal deliveries and new product launches.
- Ideation of actions to impact current business needs as well as assess in real time innovative ways to drive positive sales results and to ensure sales plans are achieved.
- Evaluation of Japan market trends to identify potential opportunities to grow categories of business and input delivery to HQ Merchandising dept. for collection and Master order development
- Competitors analysis and benchmarking coordination with HQ Merchandising dept.
- End of season sell through analysis, product analysis, input to the HQ Merchandising dept. on the commercial necessities for Japan market.
- Collaboration with Visual dept. for the in-store merchandising to optimize merchandising Performances, Windows coordination and VM implementation
- Implementation of mark-down strategy, Carry Over and mark down monitoring
Who you are：
Requirement Skills & Experiences（必須スキル・経験・資格）
- 3+ years prior experience in similar position in a multinational company
- Japanese mother tongue and Fluent English (not only writing and reading. Business conversation skill is required). Italian is plus
- Luxury business and product knowledge
- Strong Retail/franchisee experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Vlookup and Pivod, Macro is plus), BO database systems
- Strong Contributor as a team player
- Strong relationship with external/internal stakeholders
- Flexibility, Goal Oriented, Pro-active
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Full time