Customer Engagement Associate Manager, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
- Work closely and support local Retail Manager and Client Relationship Manager to plan & strategise all Client Activations and/or Experiences for dedicated country in accordance with the regional directives and WW guidelines.
- Effectively drive & execute the implementation of brand experiences, in-store/high level of off-site client engagement activities in the country with direct client facing opportunities.
- Work alongside with Regional Customer Engagement team to manage Key Client Projects & Gifting Programmer.
- Analyse CE 25.0 KPIs focus and ensure effective action plans are implemented to meets the target performance through the financial year.
- Stakeholders Management: Collaborate closely with local Merchandising, VM, Finance, Retail & Training teams to execute key client initiatives/projects.
- Work cohesively with Retail and Store Managers to deliver Client Centric strategies & action plans to attain a high level of Client Retention & Acquisition Rate.
- Supporting to ensure timely submissions of finance related reports, which can happen on a quarterly and/or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Monitor client development through Top Master Client list and evaluate any action plan required to achieve the corporate objectives set by the Region.
- Prepare and analyse relevant targets for client experience and gifting to enhance top segment spending proportion and client retention.
- Strong experience in Luxury Retail with a keen understanding of CRM.
- Good understanding of Luxury Client Experience
- A Touch of Luxury Finesse
- Experience in working within a Multicultural Environment
- Multi-tasking & Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Attention to Details
- Good Project/Event Management
- In Tune with Current Luxury Experiences
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Good Communications & Analytical Skills
- Amicable & empathic personality
- Positive attitude
- Highly Driven & Result Oriented
- Creative Thinker & Highly adaptable
- Both an Effective Team Leader & Team Player
- Strong sense of Integrity
- Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Full time